The Life Science Translation Partner That Delivers Peace of Mind℠
LUZ, Inc. is the world’s leading language translation company for life sciences. Founded in 1994, LUZ helps medical device, pharmaceutical, and clinical research organizations achieve a smooth path to global markets by delivering accurate linguistically-validated translations of their mission critical documents with an on-time delivery rate of over 99%. AURORA, our cloud-based translation management platform, reduces risk for the world’s top life science firms by providing real-time project management, predictive analytics, and centralized translation memory.
The LUZ Advantage
There are three big differences between us and other providers. We call these “The LUZ Advantage.”
Delivery – LUZ offers a predictable, transparent, and proven delivery model that delivers on time, every time, and to the highest quality standard. This unique approach is made possible by AURORA, our cloud-based translation management platform.
Scale – We are engineered for scale from the ground up. We employ the largest team of career life science translation specialists so you get the benefit of native speakers based in-country with subject matter expertise. And because our technology and process have been designed to easily integrate with your existing systems, we have an unmatched ability to meet demand.
Commitment – We foster a culture of commitment. We take initiative for process improvement, and are accountable for all aspects of your project 24/7.
We have been awarded the highest levels of quality certification in the industry.
- Quality Management System certified to ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and EN 15038
- Certified career life science linguists
- Dedicated account teams
- Global consistency and real-time reporting through AURORA, our cloud-based translation management platform
Our translation and localization services cover a broad range of information and document types.
These include, but are not limited to:
- Regulatory – Dossiers, PILs, AEs and SAEs,SmPCs, EMA compliance (QRD), pharmacovigilance
- Clinical – Protocols, ICFs, IBs, COAs and eCOAs, patient recruitment, CRFs, CSRs, site contracts
- Labeling – Labels, IFUs/DFUs, user documentation
- Software – User interfaces and online help
- Marketing/Sales – Website, training, brochures, presentations, voiceovers, subtitles, cultural adaptation
- Corporate/ HR – Training, eLearning, HR policies, legal contracts, SOPs, quality documents, research articles
Contact us today to find out how you can permanently improve your on-time performance without having to change
your internal process.