The Life Science Translation Partner That Delivers Peace of Mind℠
LUZ, Inc. is the world’s leading language translation company for life sciences. Founded in 1994, LUZ helps medical device, pharmaceutical, and clinical research organizations achieve a smooth path to global markets by delivering accurate linguistically-validated translations of their mission critical documents. AURORA, our cloud-based translation management platform, reduces risk for the world’s top life science firms by providing real-time project management, predictive analytics, and centralized translation memory.
The LUZ Advantage
LUZ guarantees the highest standards of service to life science companies. We accomplish this in three important ways that we call “The LUZ Advantage.”
Value – We provide high-quality translations and services at a competitive price. We offer added value by educating and creating partnerships with our clients. We look at the bigger picture, providing linguistic solutions and technology that integrate with our clients’ working environment, helping them create a smarter and more efficient globalization strategy.
Innovation – We are thought leaders and experts in translation. Our role is to keep our clients ahead of the curve by providing industry-leading technologies and the most advanced translation methodologies to fit their needs. Our cloud-based AURORA translation management platform provides powerful business intelligence to allow our clients to proactively make informed decisions.
Performance – We provide a level of high-quality services and accountability that differentiates us from our competitors. Our team of highly qualified, reliable linguists are 100% focused on the life science industry and experts in their field. We train and reward our account teams based on customer service and we make accommodations to serve our clients no matter where or when they need us.
We have been awarded the highest levels of quality certification in the industry.
- Quality Management System certified to ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and ISO 17100
- Certified career life science linguists
- Dedicated account teams
- Global consistency and real-time reporting through AURORA, our cloud-based translation management platform
Our translation and localization services cover a broad range of information and document types.
These include, but are not limited to:
- Regulatory – Dossiers, PILs, AEs and SAEs,SmPCs, EMA compliance (QRD), pharmacovigilance
- Clinical – Protocols, ICFs, IBs, COAs and eCOAs, patient recruitment, CRFs, CSRs, site contracts
- Labeling – Labels, IFUs/DFUs, user documentation
- Software – User interfaces and online help
- Marketing/Sales – Website, training, brochures, presentations, voiceovers, subtitles, cultural adaptation
- Corporate/ HR – Training, eLearning, HR policies, legal contracts, SOPs, quality documents, research articles
Contact us today to find out how you can permanently improve your on-time performance without having to change
your internal process.